Environmental Landscaping and Design provides landscaping services for all seasons, winter, autumn, summer and spring!
When many landscape companies shut down for the winter, Environmental keeps going. When we say full service, we mean it! There are plenty of things to keep us busy in the winter.
Here are just a few ideas:
- Landscape master plans - Let our staff of landscape designers work on your outdoor living space during the off-season. Get a jump on everyone else by planning this winter.
- Grading and lot clearing - Let us take care of that eye sore area of your property or that area that needs a new look. We do a wide range of tree services and clearing.
- Light up your home for the holidays and for those dark days of winter with a custom designed low voltage lighting package. Create a warm and inviting feeling at your home and extend the enjoyment of your outdoor environment.
- Patios, walkways and walls - Weather permitting, the winter can be the ideal time to install that hardscape feature that you have been looking for. We offer all types of designs and styles.
It's that time of year again. The forsythia is blooming, the grass is growing and the temperatures are rising. Here at Environmental, we love the spring. We provide service all year round, but for most people, this time of year is the beginning of the landscape season.
Lots of things happen at this time of year:
- Spring cleanups, including cutting back of perennials, bed weeding, bed edging and mulching
- Set up your turf program
- Seasonal plantings with vibrant color
- Automatic inground irrigation systems get installed to get that new lawn off to a healthy start
- Landscape master plans
- Waterfall Features - Plan now to beat the heat this summer in your own back yard.
- Landscape Plantings - plant early to enjoy all season long.
Are you ready for summer vacation or a summer landscape project?
Here at Environmental, we are full steam ahead during the summer! We know it's more fun to go to the beach or the mountains, but we still have work to do! Don't let the high temperatures fool you, there's plenty of landscape projects in the summer.
Here are a few ideas that may interest you in the summer:
- Patios, walkways and walls - We build all types to accent your home or garden, and we don't mind if it 90 degrees and sunny! When landscape planting slows down, we speed up on hardscape/construction projects.
- Irrigation systems - Ever wonder why that neighbor has a beautiful lawn in August? He probably has an automatic inground sprinkler system. Let us install one today! Let hand watering the lawn be a thing of the past!
- Ponds, Fountains & Waterfalls - Let our team design and install a custom water feature into your landscape. Enjoy the soothing sounds of running water. Create your oasis in your own backyard.
Thinking of football season and hayrides? The mild temperatures make the fall the perfect time for lawn renovations and landscape installs. Here at Environmental, we have plenty of ideas for late season projects.
Here are just a few:
- Fall is the best season for establishing turf. Your choice: sodding or seeding.
- Landscape plantings - the fall is a great time to install plants, shrubs and specimen trees.
- Fall cleanups including, leave removal and gutter cleaning
- Low voltage landscape lighting - enjoy your landscape and holiday decorations all season long with the addition of a light package.
The Environmental Difference
The difference allows us to create lasting relationships, providing quality landscape services to clients year round. The difference is in our Design, Build, Manage philosophy. It allows us to create a single-source connection for all aspects of your outdoor environment. The difference lies within the details - the little things that turn acceptable projects into "exceptional" projects.
We've been providing the Difference to discerning clientele since 1984.
Let's start our relationship today.